Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth
She was arrested early Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
She is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Members of the DEA's biohazard team inspected Bourassa's apartment and removed all potentially dangerous items to make the residence safe.
In a separate raid, members of the New England Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at 52 Lake St., Apt. 2A, Nashua, and arrested Stephen Briere, 37, for manufacture of methamphetamine.
Briere was also charged on a warrant for theft by unauthorized taking, a misdemeanor.
Making methamphetamine is a felony punishable by up to 30 years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. Briere was held at the Nashua Police Department pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, on a $75,000.00 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 7
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917