Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth
She was arrested early Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
She is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Members of the DEA's biohazard team inspected Bourassa's apartment and removed all potentially dangerous items to make the residence safe.
In a separate raid, members of the New England Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at 52 Lake St., Apt. 2A, Nashua, and arrested Stephen Briere, 37, for manufacture of methamphetamine.
Briere was also charged on a warrant for theft by unauthorized taking, a misdemeanor.
Making methamphetamine is a felony punishable by up to 30 years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. Briere was held at the Nashua Police Department pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, on a $75,000.00 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Total Votes: 917