Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth
She was arrested early Wednesday afternoon and charged with one count of manufacturing methamphetamine.
She is to be arraigned Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
Members of the DEA's biohazard team inspected Bourassa's apartment and removed all potentially dangerous items to make the residence safe.
In a separate raid, members of the New England Clandestine Laboratory Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at 52 Lake St., Apt. 2A, Nashua, and arrested Stephen Briere, 37, for manufacture of methamphetamine.
Briere was also charged on a warrant for theft by unauthorized taking, a misdemeanor.
Making methamphetamine is a felony punishable by up to 30 years imprisonment, exclusive of fines. Briere was held at the Nashua Police Department pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division, on a $75,000.00 cash or surety bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
- After demanding cash, alleged female robber flees on foot in Somersworth - 0
- Tattooed man robs Hooksett gas station; Couple charged after crashing into Manchester store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
- Americans lose at golf, then bicker - 0
- Opinions differ on analysis of Brady - 0
- Some flashes of Green: UNH beats Dartmouth in Saturday night showdown - 0
- Comcast acknowledges problems, acts to reform customer service - 1
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917