Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case
Pereyra was charged Dec. 10 with a felony count of willful concealment by Salem police. Her case is pending in 10th Circuit Court, Salem Division.
Those documents include a copy of Pereyra’s 2013 tax return showing she grossed $100,242 in pay the previous year, several letters and motor vehicle records.
“The state contends that the public’s right to know should not yield to the proposition that to black out sensitive information would take time,” Grosky said in court papers.
“If the defendant is unjustly receiving public counsel, she is depriving the truly needy of those services,” Grosky said in court papers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483