Actress Sally Matson to perform at veterans home
Bourke-White, who died in 1971, began her career making imposing industrial and architectural images in 1927, but went on to be a groundbreaker in many other areas.
Later, as a war correspondent for Life magazine, she was the first woman photographer allowed onto the battlefields.
She photographed all the major figures of the era, from Stalin to Gen. George S. Patton to Gandhi.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 1
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 1
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers