Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 11
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 1
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 1
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
- Claremont police investigate false report that locked down school - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 4
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483