Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917