Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917