Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Somersworth police seek woman in store robbery - 0
- As protests persist, suspects sought in shootings of two Missouri officers - 0
- Seabrook police officer fights to keep records sealed in on-duty assault case - 14
- Seacoast SERT team takes man, 70, into custody following threat - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
- Manchester teachers to vote again next week on contract - 0
- Nabbed and then cleared by feds, NH man still intends to sell rhino trophy - 0
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- David Harsanyi: Obama acts alone on war, too - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917