Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
- Judge drops indecent exposure charge against former Derry town administrator - 1
- Windham thefts from vehicles on the rise - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Tuesday robbers match Saturday robbers’ description - 0
- Panel to probe Portsmouth police officer’s windfall - 0
- Portsmouth man indicted for alleged Dover burglary spree - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Parents of slain journalist in Rochester call James Foley a 'martyr for freedom' - 1
- Obama: World is 'appalled' by murder of NH's James Foley - 13
- Londonderry’s Moonlight Meadery halts Market Basket deliveries - 0
- GOP governor candidates Hemingway, Havenstein spar during morning radio debate - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Nashua physician under investigation by Board of Medicine - 0
- Second Manchester store pledges to stop selling spice - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
ISIS beheads NH journalist
Market Basket: On the brink again
Hanover St. building has a buyer
Judge slams spice search
ISIS beheads NH journalist
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917