Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man allegedly stole more than $700 in merchandise from Sears
A bench warrant was also issued after he failed to appear April 11 to enter pleas on receiving stolen property, for having in his possession a credit card reported stolen from a vehicle by the owner, and contempt charges from Feb. 8. He had also given an officer a false name and date of birth at the time of that arrest.
Out on bail
A city teen who was out on bail on charges of drug possession and disorderly conduct, scheduled for trial May 15, was arrested Thursday on new charges.
A man accused of threatening his wife of eight months was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and simple assault.
Deem is free on $500 personal recognizance bail, with trial set for June 5.
Alex Ortiz, 32, of 31 Garland St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of stalking that alleges he pulled up alongside a woman walking with their son. He was also cited for an expired license violation.
Sweet smelling crime
A man accused of stealing a $62 bottle of men’s cologne from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire Thursday didn’t get a chance to enjoy it.
Santiago had also failed to appear in Circuit Court Aug. 7, 2013, on a violation of operating without a license. Trial on both charges was set for May 28 and bail was set at $3,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917