Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Man who crashed into three police cars tries for lower bail
Friday’s hearing was ultimately cancelled because Figueroa’s lawyer failed to appear. But prosecutors expect they will soon be back in court to argue that Figueroa should remain jailed pending his next court date in Hillsborough County Superior Court.
Salem police Officer Michael McCarthy located Figueroa’s car stopped in the middle of Tiffany Road, near an apartment complex, blocking both lanes of traffic, Assistant County Attorney Brad Bolton said in a court motion.
The pursuit ended after Figueroa allegedly hit three Salem police cruisers, hitting two of them head on. He was removed from his car after he struck the third police car.
Police found 100 Alprazolam and Oxycodone pills in Figueroa’s right front pocket. His wallet had $1,404 in cash and two small bags containing more pills, according to Bolton.
During a search of Figueroa’s car, police found $4,085 in cash in the trunk and five cell phones in the front seat, according to Bolton.
“In Massachusetts, the defendant had 31 arraignments between 2001 and 2006,” Bolton said in court papers. “The record check shows 19 defaults or warrants issued on nine different court dates.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917