Nashua bridal dress event to benefit veterans
All of the proceeds from the sale of the dresses will be donated to Harbor Homes' Veterans FIRST programs, housing and services for homeless veterans and their families.
Harbor Homes says the large collection of new, one-of-a-kind, designer gowns will be for sale at dramatically reduced prices, some up to 70 percent of the retail price.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.