EXETER — A federal jury recently ruled against the town in a sexual assault and wrongful termination lawsuit that was filed in 2011. According to court documents, the case of Brenda L. Rand v. Exeter was resolved following a seven-day trial earlier this year. The jury ruled that the town retaliated against Rand after she lodged a complaint of sexual assault against former town employee George McAllister.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment