Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
North Sutton women charged with Home Depot thefts
Prosecutors prepared a list of 15 items the pair allegedly stole, including five wall lanterns, a DeWalt jigsaw, a DeWalt driver, a Husky rolling chest, a rotary hammer, a vanity, two banker’s lamps and a floor lamp. The charges are Class A felonies.
In other indictments the grand jury handed up during its April session:
Russell Christian, 41, of 1164 Route 118 in Canaan is charged with simple assault, second-degree assault, criminal mischief, false imprisonment, criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking, all on Dec. 23, 2013, in Canaan.
Five of the six alleged offenses occurred while Christian was subject to bail conditions following his 2013 jury conviction for second-degree assault and aggravated driving under the influence.
Wayne W. Skillin, 25, of 506 Harriman Road in Dalton is charged with assaults by prisoners on Feb. 26 in North Haverhill. Skillin is accused of striking fellow-inmate John Kantowski with his fists on that date at the Grafton County House of Corrections.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917