Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Nashua man bloodied in fight with teenage girl, police say
NASHUA — A man armed with a knife ended up with a bloodied nose after a teenage girl fought him off, police said.
Joel Campbell, 47, of Amory Street, is under arrest, charged with three counts of attempted first-degree assault, all class A felonies; criminal threatening, a class B felony; and simple assault, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said they went to Campbell's residence about 11:50 p.m. Monday after receiving a call that Campbell made a knife threat against the teen, who he knows, and that the two were fighting.
The teen, whose name police did not release, hit Campbell in the face during the fight, causing minor injuries to his nose. She was uninjured.
"She was fortunate she wasn't injured," said Lt. Francis Sullivan.
Campbell allegedly fled the apartment, but officers searched the area and located him nearby. He was arrested without incident just after midnight.
He is being held on $10,000 cash bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 14
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483