Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say drunk Nashua man shot himself in leg
NASHUA — Police say an intoxicated man shot himself in the leg early Saturday morning while inside his Oak Hill Lane apartment.
Police were called at 2:55 a.m. to St. James Place for a report of a disorderly group. When they arrived, they found Peter Powers, 23, of 4 Oak Hill Lane, suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg. He was taken to a hospital where he was treated and later released.
Detectives learned Powers was intoxicated and in possession of a firearm when he accidentally shot himself in the leg inside his apartment. Police said another man was inside the apartment at the time of the accidental shooting. He was not injured.
Powers was arrested and charged with reckless conduct, a class B felony punishable by up to seven years in prison.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483