Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hudson man facing drug charges in Nashua
NASHUA — A Hudson man is facing drug charges after an undercover investigation into drug dealing in the city.
Christopher Overka, 38, of 26 Central St., but currently being detained in Rockingham County jail in Brentwood, was arrested Monday and charged with one count each of the unlawful sale of narcotic drug — heroin and Suboxone.
Overka refused bail and remains detained in the jail, pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
His arrest was the result of an undercover investigation by members of the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or use the department's website, NashuaPD.com, to provide information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917