Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hudson man facing drug charges in Nashua
NASHUA — A Hudson man is facing drug charges after an undercover investigation into drug dealing in the city.
Christopher Overka, 38, of 26 Central St., but currently being detained in Rockingham County jail in Brentwood, was arrested Monday and charged with one count each of the unlawful sale of narcotic drug — heroin and Suboxone.
Overka refused bail and remains detained in the jail, pending his arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
His arrest was the result of an undercover investigation by members of the police department's Narcotics Intelligence Division.
Citizens are urged to call the Narcotics Hotline at 594-3597 or use the department's website, NashuaPD.com, to provide information concerning illegal drug activity.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Nashua police chief wants pair of pawn shops shut down - 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 18
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 0
- Winning $100,000 lottery ticket sold in Laconia - 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 6
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483