Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man faces bail revocation after being accused of assault
But Tarbell was arrested again Saturday, accused of assaulting his girlfriend, the mother of his 1-year-old child. His girlfriend told police he hit her in the face during an argument, while he claimed she hit him. Court documents show the responding officer noted an injury to the woman’s face, but none to Tarbell’s.
Fighting with officers alleged
A police prosecutor requested $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying Flattery still has a deferred sentence pending on a conduct after an accident conviction.
Backpack contents identified
Leonel Paniaqua, 19, of 459 Central St., was arraigned April 22 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a variety of charges, including burglary, resisting arrest, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and other charges related to a store burglary and several attempted burglaries. At the time, prosecutors said police were still trying to determine the ownership of several items found in Paniaqua’s backpack.
Police prosecutors said Paniaqua was being held on $15,000 cash/surety bail set at his arraignment last week, so they requested $1,000 personal recognizance bail on the new charge. Trial was set for May 22, the same day as trial on the other misdemeanors and violations.
Jessica Cook, who is accused of taking merchandise from Market Basket, 460 Elm St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division and trial was set for June 5.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $2,000 cash/surety bail, saying Cook has previous convictions for shoplifting, welfare fraud and willful concealment.
No gun has been found
Philip Joseph, 21, of 479 Hall St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that alleges he tried to punch a man in the face Saturday in the area of South Willow and Shasta streets.
Nicole Emmons, who was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony second-degree assault charge and two charges of simple assault, sought a break on bail, saying she needs to be home with her three children.
A police prosecutor sought $7,500 cash/surety bail for Emmons, but her partner, Rodriquez, asked Judge Gregory Michael to make it personal recognizance bail, or reduce it so he doesn’t have to use the rent money for bail and have their children be out on the street.
Michael set bail at a total of $5,000, with a probable cause hearing date of May 7 and trial set for June 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 2
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483