Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man faces bail revocation after being accused of assault
But Tarbell was arrested again Saturday, accused of assaulting his girlfriend, the mother of his 1-year-old child. His girlfriend told police he hit her in the face during an argument, while he claimed she hit him. Court documents show the responding officer noted an injury to the woman’s face, but none to Tarbell’s.
Fighting with officers alleged
A police prosecutor requested $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying Flattery still has a deferred sentence pending on a conduct after an accident conviction.
Backpack contents identified
Leonel Paniaqua, 19, of 459 Central St., was arraigned April 22 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a variety of charges, including burglary, resisting arrest, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and other charges related to a store burglary and several attempted burglaries. At the time, prosecutors said police were still trying to determine the ownership of several items found in Paniaqua’s backpack.
Police prosecutors said Paniaqua was being held on $15,000 cash/surety bail set at his arraignment last week, so they requested $1,000 personal recognizance bail on the new charge. Trial was set for May 22, the same day as trial on the other misdemeanors and violations.
Jessica Cook, who is accused of taking merchandise from Market Basket, 460 Elm St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division and trial was set for June 5.
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested $2,000 cash/surety bail, saying Cook has previous convictions for shoplifting, welfare fraud and willful concealment.
No gun has been found
Philip Joseph, 21, of 479 Hall St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of criminal threatening that alleges he tried to punch a man in the face Saturday in the area of South Willow and Shasta streets.
Nicole Emmons, who was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony second-degree assault charge and two charges of simple assault, sought a break on bail, saying she needs to be home with her three children.
A police prosecutor sought $7,500 cash/surety bail for Emmons, but her partner, Rodriquez, asked Judge Gregory Michael to make it personal recognizance bail, or reduce it so he doesn’t have to use the rent money for bail and have their children be out on the street.
Michael set bail at a total of $5,000, with a probable cause hearing date of May 7 and trial set for June 4.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- One killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 3
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 6
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483