Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Colebrook gunpowder plant owner convicted of fraud in Maine
Assistant U.S. Attorney for Maine Gail Malone, who prosecuted him, said Monday in a telephone interview that the false documents were at the heart of the government’s case against Sanborn.
The federal indictment, returned in December 2012, charged him with submitting false invoices for purchases to Brownville officials and receiving money to which he was not entitled.
Coos County prosecutors spent about a month last fall outlining for jurors what they said was Sanborn’s negligence and failure to adhere to even the most basic worker-safety precautions in the dangerous industry, making him at fault for the workers’ deaths.
His attorney, Leonard Sharon of Auburn, Maine, did not return messages left for him Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483