Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Four teens charged in Bennington home burglary
Police Chief Steve Campbell said Tuesday that his department followed up on leads and interviewed numerous people leading to the discovery of several of the stolen items.
Frederick Lombard, 17, of Antrim, was arrested April 23 and charged with burglary.
He was released on $50,000 personal recognizance bail. His arraignment is set for June 5.Also on April 23, Nicolas Warren, 18, of Bennington, and Jordan McKee, 17, of Bennington, were arrested and charged with burglary.Both were arraigned on the charge last Thursday and held on $50,000 cash bail.
Bryan Geddes-Lozeau, 18, of Bennington, was arrested Friday and charged with burglary.He was arraigned on Monday and is being held in the Hillsborough House of Corrections in lieu of $50,000 cash bail, awaiting his May 8 probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 16
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917