Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Salem man charged with making child sex abuse images
Kevin Rodwell was arraigned in Salem District Court on Tuesday on a charge of manufacturing a child sexual abuse image, according to Salem Police Deputy Chief Shawn Patten.
The charge results from an investigation by Salem Detectives Ryan Sambataro and H. Michael Geha, with assistance from the Medway, Mass., police and the Massachusetts State Police, according to Patten.
Salem police initially arrested him on April 11 on charges of criminal restraint and endangering the welfare of a child for taking the teenager across the state line to his apartment against the wishes of the girl’s father. Related charges were filed in Massachusetts.
According to Patten, the investigation is continuing and additional charges may be filed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483