Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Goffstown store robbed at gunpoint
Security cameras recorded an armed robbery at Cumberland Farms on Mast Road in Goffstown on Wednesday. Police are asking anyone with information to call 497-4858. (COURTESY)
Police said a Hispanic male entered the store at 772 Mast Road at 9:39 p.m., brandished what appeared to be a black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money and cigarettes. He left on foot.
There were no customers in the store at the time and no one was injured, Chauvette said.
The Cumberland Farms robbery occurred in a busy area during peak business hours, pointing to a more brazen type of offender, Chauvette said.
Police ask anyone with information regarding the robbery to call the police department at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More details released in Nashua officer-involved shooting - 0
- Family charged in alleged Canobie Lake Park melee released on bail - 0
- Keene man arraigned in chalking assault - 0
- Man sentenced for driving into Ashuelot Post Office - 0
- Exeter police continue search for man who robbed bakery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City woman warned by judge to show up for trial next month - 0
- Manchester police probe shooting on Lowell Street - 0
- Alleged Hernandez kidnapper well-known to Gorham police - 0
- Plaistow lawyer found not guilty on all charges in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Shrine team girds for Vt.'s ground attack - 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 0
- John Stossel: Healthy profits? - 0
- Clinton vs. speech: Bullying first; what next? - 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Your money is being spent by dead people - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette, William Christie, Alan Cronheim and Benjamin Siracusa Hillman: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Market Basket customers mobilize
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Punch line: The NFL blows it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917