Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Swanzey woman charged with Keene armed robbery
Helena Wagstaff, 20, of Swanzey, is charged with armed robbery, and Krissy Bass, 19, of Keene, is charged with robbery. Bass was also arrested on two bench warrants.
"There was a dispute over some property over which the two girls tried to force their way into the men's apartment," Lt. Steven Tenney said Thursday.
Police went to the apartment on Franklin Street at 4:45 p.m. Tuesday after one of the women called 911 to report two men had taken her friend's "medication and their knife and made them leave their residence," the police report said.
While investigating, police determined the women went to the apartment and confronted the men, and Wagstaff allegedly had pulled the knife on the men. One of the men grabbed her arm and took the knife from her, Tenney said, and no one was injured.
Both women were held overnight in the Cheshire County House of Corrections and arraigned Wednesday in the 8th Circuit Court, Keene District Division, where $1,000 cash bail was set for both women.
They are scheduled to appear in the district court May 7 for a probable cause hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917