Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Northwood man to plead guilty to threatening judge
John Dembkoski, 63, will spend about six months in county jail as part of 12-month jail sentence after pleading guilty in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Dembkoski was indicted last month on a single count of harm or threats to a certain government official, a Class A felony that is punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. If a judge agrees to the plea deal, Dembkoski would also remain on probation for two years, and undergo a mental health evaluation and anger management treatment and counseling.
The sheriff’s department began investigating alleged statements by Dembkoski shortly after he was arrested by Exeter police on Jan.17, according to court records.
About 10 minutes into the booking process, Dembkoski told Corrections Officer Jonathan Banville “that he was going to kill his wife when he leaves the jail,” Rockingham Sheriff Deputy Raymond Berube said in a sworn affidavit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Total Votes: 917