Home » News » Public Safety
Hampton man upgraded to good condition following serious crash on Route 125
Frank Shedd, 60, of Hampton, sustained head injuries and multiple broken bones after his 2003 Harley-Davidson motorcycle, driven southbound by Shedd, struck a 2001 Ford F-150, driven northbound by Jeffrey Dalton, 20, of Groveland, Mass., near Swings & Things at 16 Route 125 on April 21.
Shedd, who was airlifted from the scene and taken to Brigham and Woman’s Hospital, was upgraded from critical to good earlier this week, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
Members of N.H State Police Crash Analysis & Reconstruction Unit determined the accident occurred after the truck made a left turn in front of the oncoming motorcycle. Following the crash, a section of Route 125 was closed for about 2½ hours.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors