April temps below normal in NH
Brian Gricus of Derry, who rides a motorcycle, said he didn’t let the rainy, windy conditions prevent him from going for rides during the past month.
It wasn’t the best weather for school vacation week, Matt Lazzaro of Derry said.
“It’s hard to be outside — you don’t want to bring the kids out, but you do what you can,” Lazzaro said.
But there is some good news in the form of a warming trend that was beginning to pervade Southern New Hampshire on Thursday, Hanes said. Temperatures had warmed by several degrees from the previous day into the low to mid 50s. The clouds were breaking, with abundant sunshine spreading throughout the area in the afternoon.
“They have us above normal for the three months, which is good news, ” Hanes said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 6.0 earthquake strikes California wine country - 0
- Heavy rain saturates NH in a matter of two hours - 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
- Rare tornado touches down in Revere, Mass., no deaths reported - 0
- Severe weather strikes across Granite State - 0
- Restaurant foundation destabilized by high water raises Route 3 Bridge, downtown Colebrook flooding concerns - 0
- Winchester roads ravaged by heavy rain - 0
- Despite heavy rains, tornado warning, Nashua OK - 0
- Wild weather strikes Granite State - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem