April temps below normal in NH
Brian Gricus of Derry, who rides a motorcycle, said he didn’t let the rainy, windy conditions prevent him from going for rides during the past month.
It wasn’t the best weather for school vacation week, Matt Lazzaro of Derry said.
“It’s hard to be outside — you don’t want to bring the kids out, but you do what you can,” Lazzaro said.
But there is some good news in the form of a warming trend that was beginning to pervade Southern New Hampshire on Thursday, Hanes said. Temperatures had warmed by several degrees from the previous day into the low to mid 50s. The clouds were breaking, with abundant sunshine spreading throughout the area in the afternoon.
“They have us above normal for the three months, which is good news, ” Hanes said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
- Rare tornado touches down in Revere, Mass., no deaths reported - 0
- Severe weather strikes across Granite State - 0
- Restaurant foundation destabilized by high water raises Route 3 Bridge, downtown Colebrook flooding concerns - 0
- Winchester roads ravaged by heavy rain - 0
- Despite heavy rains, tornado warning, Nashua OK - 0
- Wild weather strikes Granite State - 0
- Perfect weather predicted for weekend events - 0
- NH braces for a soaker, flash floods as Arthur moves up coast - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate