Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Woman eludes police in chase from Bedford to Manchester
Police said the mid-afternoon chase began in Bedford and continued into Manchester with the woman refusing to stop. Once in Manchester, the woman got out of her car and took off.
City police officers set up a ring around Second Street in an effort to contain the woman, diverting traffic around the area, creating a short-lived frenzy of police activity in that area of the city.
Canine patrols were brought in to try to track the woman down, but she managed to elude police.
Late Saturday night, the woman was still at large.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483