Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Woman, man shot on Nashua street
Shortly before 4:30 p.m., the shots were fired in the area of 18 Merrimack St. in Nashua, near the intersection of Merrimack and Amherst streets.
Shortly after, the victims were flown to Boston area hospitals for treatment.
Initial reports said a man suffered two gunshot wounds to the back of his head, while a woman was shot twice in the abdomen.
Also within blocks of the crime scene is Holman Stadium, where a high school baseball game between Bishop Guertin High School of Nashua and Winnacunnett High School of Hampton was played Friday beginning at 4 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483