Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
DWI charge for Hudson man in crash that injured four
Emergency personnel responded to the 8:40 p.m. crash and found a 2005 Ford F-150 pickup truck on its roof along the northbound breakdown lane on Derry Street. Inside were the driver, identified as Kevin Rodonis, 42, of Hudson and his passenger Robin Rodonis, 39, also of Hudson.
Lisa Santiago, 40, of Londonderry and her 11-year-old daughter were in the other car involved in the crash, a 2011 Infinite M37X, ffound down an embankment along the northbound lane of Derry Street.
Hudson firefighters used extrication tools to get both Kevin and Robin Rodonis out of the wreckage. Kevin Rodonis initially was transported to Southern New Hampshire Medical Center in Nashua, but then transferred to Beth Israel Hospital in Boston. Robin Rodonis was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua.
Both are being treated for serious, but not life-threatening injuries.
Police said they do not know if the Rodonises were wearing seat belts.
Lisa Santiago and her daughter were transported to St. Joseph's Hospital to be evaluated for minor injuries. They were wearing seat belts and their airbags deployed in the crash, police said.
The crash happened as Kevin Rodonis was traveling south on Derry Street. Police said he crossed over into oncoming traffic and struck Santiago's car, causing his pickup truck to roll over and Santiago's vehicle to veer off the road and down an embankment.
Rodonis is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail, with a May 29 arraignment set in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 15
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917