Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Minimum security inmate missing from Concord Transitional Housing Unit
Fichera is a minimum security inmate serving a 1- to 3-year prison sentence for delivery of articles to prisoners. He has been jailed since Oct. 30, 2012, and was eligible for parole Aug. 17, 2013, with his sentence originally scheduled to be completed Aug. 17, 2015.
He left the facility to go to work and never arrived there, according to prison officials. He was placed on walkaway status at approximately 1:45 p.m. Monday.
Fichera is a white male, 6-foot-3, 235 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He has tattoos on his left forearm and right upper arm.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call their local law enforcement agency or the New Hampshire State Prison at 271-1801.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483