Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Minimum security inmate missing from Concord Transitional Housing Unit
Fichera is a minimum security inmate serving a 1- to 3-year prison sentence for delivery of articles to prisoners. He has been jailed since Oct. 30, 2012, and was eligible for parole Aug. 17, 2013, with his sentence originally scheduled to be completed Aug. 17, 2015.
He left the facility to go to work and never arrived there, according to prison officials. He was placed on walkaway status at approximately 1:45 p.m. Monday.
Fichera is a white male, 6-foot-3, 235 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He has tattoos on his left forearm and right upper arm.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call their local law enforcement agency or the New Hampshire State Prison at 271-1801.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 1
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917