Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Minimum security inmate missing from Concord Transitional Housing Unit
Fichera is a minimum security inmate serving a 1- to 3-year prison sentence for delivery of articles to prisoners. He has been jailed since Oct. 30, 2012, and was eligible for parole Aug. 17, 2013, with his sentence originally scheduled to be completed Aug. 17, 2015.
He left the facility to go to work and never arrived there, according to prison officials. He was placed on walkaway status at approximately 1:45 p.m. Monday.
Fichera is a white male, 6-foot-3, 235 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. He has tattoos on his left forearm and right upper arm.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call their local law enforcement agency or the New Hampshire State Prison at 271-1801.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483