Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Dover mom charged with endangering daughters after suspected drug overdose
Moira Byrnes of 716 Lilac Lane, was found the morning of April 12 after police and fire and rescue crews were called to her apartment. Police say she overdosed on various drugs, including heroin. She was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Byrnes' daughters, both under the age of 11, had found their mother semi-conscious and went to a neighbor for help. The investigation revealed Byrnes’ children had been unattended for several hours while she was incapacitated from the drug use, according to a release from police.
Byrnes was arrested May 2 at her residence. The charge of endangering the welfare of a child is a Class A misdemeanor. Police said provisions are in place to ensure the children’s continued safety.
Byrnes was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, June 16 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 1
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 4
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 9
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483