Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Dover mom charged with endangering daughters after suspected drug overdose
Moira Byrnes of 716 Lilac Lane, was found the morning of April 12 after police and fire and rescue crews were called to her apartment. Police say she overdosed on various drugs, including heroin. She was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Byrnes' daughters, both under the age of 11, had found their mother semi-conscious and went to a neighbor for help. The investigation revealed Byrnes’ children had been unattended for several hours while she was incapacitated from the drug use, according to a release from police.
Byrnes was arrested May 2 at her residence. The charge of endangering the welfare of a child is a Class A misdemeanor. Police said provisions are in place to ensure the children’s continued safety.
Byrnes was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, June 16 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 3
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Total Votes: 917