Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Dover mom charged with endangering daughters after suspected drug overdose
Moira Byrnes of 716 Lilac Lane, was found the morning of April 12 after police and fire and rescue crews were called to her apartment. Police say she overdosed on various drugs, including heroin. She was taken to the hospital for treatment.
Byrnes' daughters, both under the age of 11, had found their mother semi-conscious and went to a neighbor for help. The investigation revealed Byrnes’ children had been unattended for several hours while she was incapacitated from the drug use, according to a release from police.
Byrnes was arrested May 2 at her residence. The charge of endangering the welfare of a child is a Class A misdemeanor. Police said provisions are in place to ensure the children’s continued safety.
Byrnes was released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail. She is scheduled to be arraigned in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, June 16 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 6
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 3
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 10
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917