Home » News » Public Safety
Crane tire blows, driver hits trees on Route 101 in Epping
A large construction crane sits in the treeline on the side of Route 101eastbound in Epping Monday morning. (COURTESY)
The driver, Merrill Johnson, 75, of Hooksett was uninjured in the crash that happened at 7:18 a.m.
Troopers from the New Hampshire State Police Troop A closed the right travel lane on Route 101 eastbound as crews removed the vehicle.
Assisting at the scene was the New Hampshire State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit.
This incident remains under investigation by Trooper Anthony Cattabriga. Anyone with information is asked to call Trooper Cattabriga at 223-8490.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Group raising money for family of Raymond man killed by boulder - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 15
- Man's body pulled from Merrimack River - 0
- Free gun lock giveway begins Sept. 1 in Conway - 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Win tickets to see Steven Wright