Home » News » Public Safety
Crane tire blows, driver hits trees on Route 101 in Epping
A large construction crane sits in the treeline on the side of Route 101eastbound in Epping Monday morning. (COURTESY)
The driver, Merrill Johnson, 75, of Hooksett was uninjured in the crash that happened at 7:18 a.m.
Troopers from the New Hampshire State Police Troop A closed the right travel lane on Route 101 eastbound as crews removed the vehicle.
Assisting at the scene was the New Hampshire State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit.
This incident remains under investigation by Trooper Anthony Cattabriga. Anyone with information is asked to call Trooper Cattabriga at 223-8490.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate