Home » Sports » Baseball » Red Sox/MLB
Manchester plans to create bike lanes in downtown area
As it completes sewer main work, the Department of Public Works intends to stripe lanes on Chestnut Street downtown, from Merrimack Street to Auburn Street, and on Wellington Road on the east side.
The lane on Chestnut would be six feet wide and run between the parking lane and the two lanes of traffic. It would be set part with a dotted line and icons on the street and there would be street signs as well. Signage would be proposed to the committee at a later date.
The committee was not asked to vote on the plan, but responded favorably to it.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Report: NH plant species at risk - 0
- The sweetest of weekends in NH - 0
- He's come a long way from a harsh Georgia upbringing - 0
- Thanks to members' seed money, CSA farms ready for a new season - 0
- Jack Savage: Thinking and waiting for the sap run - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Trees and people share remarkable resemblance - 0
- Last week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Romney, Fallon betting stakes: Ice cream at 'The Bubble' - 0
- Black Label Society goes 'UnBlackened' at the Casino Ballroom - 0
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
Report: NH plant species at risk
The sweetest of weekends in NH
Last week's Rare Bird Alert
City 'losing ground' to poverty
Cruz: I can rally the right
George Will: Remembrances of Clintons past
Conference courts young conservatives
Three people confirmed dead in Bedford