Home » Sports » Baseball » Red Sox/MLB
Manchester plans to create bike lanes in downtown area
As it completes sewer main work, the Department of Public Works intends to stripe lanes on Chestnut Street downtown, from Merrimack Street to Auburn Street, and on Wellington Road on the east side.
The lane on Chestnut would be six feet wide and run between the parking lane and the two lanes of traffic. It would be set part with a dotted line and icons on the street and there would be street signs as well. Signage would be proposed to the committee at a later date.
The committee was not asked to vote on the plan, but responded favorably to it.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't - 0
- Some mighty tasty burgers at Willy's - 0
- Super Bowl champ makes Manchester appearance - 0
- Police investigating virus that attacked Auburn town, school computers - 0
- Remove Bobhouses from Ice by April 1 - 0
- Hooksett DPW workers say boss is abusive - 0
- Now's the time to assess winter's toll on your yard - 0
- Text of Vote of No Confidence in Public Works Director Leo Lessard - 0
- Questions linger as Auburn selectmen attempt to bring back town administrator - 1
Super Bowl champ makes Manchester appearance
Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't
Guide Lines: Options for open-water fishing
Report: NH plant species at risk
Thomas Sowell: Who would trust Iran?
Bedford mom never complained to friend
Taxing tobacco: Hassan's bad proposal
Christie returns to NH in two weeks