Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Snack food delivery man charged with thefts on route in Tilton
On April 26, Tilton police were called by the manager of the Tilton Dollar Store, who reported "a wholesale food delivery man was stealing other products from the store each time he came to the store to make deliveries," Cormier said.
Detectives "observed the suspect/delivery man completing numerous thefts on several occasions," Cormier said.
The thefts occurred "without the store's knowledge, eventually leading the store to have unexplained shortages in inventory without sales transactions to account for the missing products," Cormier said.
"The store video confirmed that (Martel) was in fact doing what the store managers suspected. Further investigation revealed he had been doing this in several other stores in the Tilton area, and possibly more, from the 25 total stores on his route," the chief said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483