Home » News » Public Safety
Farmington crash involving town dump truck injures two
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 11:10 a.m. to a three-vehicle accident involving a dump truck owned by the Public Works Department, a van owned by Interstate Battery, and a car near the intersection of Chestnut Hill Road and Dodge Cross Road.
Fire Chief Richard Fowler said firefighters did not have to extricate any of the drivers or passengers.
“Technically the engine of the car was pushed under the back of the dump truck,” Fowler said.
While the two other drivers were not injured, Fowler said Farmington Ambulance crews took two occupants from the car to Frisbie Memorial Hospital.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 38
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads