Exeter Hospital loses bid to keep Hepatitis C lawsuit in Rockingham County
Lawyers for the staffing agencies had argued that the companies were all out of state, which justified the case being transferred to federal court. The lawyers also noted that Kwiatkowski, who is also named in the lawsuit, likewise intended to live and possibly serve his sentence in his home state of Michigan.
The hospital staffing agencies named in the lawsuit are: The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, Maxim Healthcare Services and American HealthCare Services Association.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama