Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man wanted for Manchester bank robbery in April arrested
Ryan Murphy was taken into custody without incident about 2:30 p.m. at a West Side apartment at 48 Henriette St.
Manchester Police assisted the U.S. Marshal’s New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force with the arrest.
Police say Murphy is the man who walked into the Citizens Bank branch around noon and presented a note to the teller demanding cash. While the note indicated the man was armed with a handgun, no weapon was observed by the teller. The man left the bank with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Manchester Police obtained an arrest warrant for Murphy charging him with one count of robbery.
He is expected to be arraigned Thursday morning in the 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483