Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Littleton man makes plea deal in 2011 stabbing
Jusiah Oddis has decided to serve a 2½-to-five-year sentence in the New Hampshire State Prison as part of a plea agreement in Grafton County Superior Court in North Haverhill.
After its review, the high court said there was “some evidence” Oddis reasonably believed Cryans was about to use deadly force against Oddis’ common-law wife and child.
Oddis and Cryans had been quarreling for two days and exchanging threats, according to police.
The day before the stabbing, Cryans’ girlfriend told Oddis she could have him killed. After that threat, Cryans telephoned Oddis multiple times and threatened him.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 18
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 6
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483