Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Manchester teacher convicted on one charge in drug trial
Manchester Central art teacher Lisa Tagalakis Fedoris was in Manchester District Court, arraigned on charges of criminal liability to the sale of drugs and endangering the welfare of a child. (DAVID LANE/UNION LEADER FILE)
After a two-day trial, in which Tagalakis was the only defense witness, the jury found the 43-year-old former art teacher at Manchester High School Central guilty of a common nuisance charge.
Jurors found Tagalakis innocent of a felony charge of conspiracy to sell drugs. She was accused of taking $100 a week in rent from ex-convict Robert Doane, who was selling drugs, primarily heroin, out of her home at 151 Sagamore St. in January and February 2013.
Tagalakis, now divorced and no longer using her married name, Fedor, was living at the Sagamore Street house with her 4-year-old twin boys and her 22-year-old boyfriend, Kristopher White, when White asked if his friend, Doane, could rent a room there.
Tagalakis testified she did not know anything about drugs being sold from her house or drugs being in the house.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 3
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483