Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
3 arrested after woman flags down officer, reports attack
Sgt. Allan Aldenberg was in the area around 2:45 a.m. Thursday when the woman told him she was attacked by three men wearing ski masks.
Police surrounded the area and arrested the three, but not before police say an officer was injured trying to take one of the men into custody.
In a release, police spokesman Brian O'Keefe said Officer Cliff Ellston had multiple scrapes on his hands and arms when he attempted to stop William Trice, 19, of Manchester in the area of 567 Union St. Police said Trice ran but was apprehended a short distance away. He was arrested after a brief struggle, and Ellston did not seek treatment for his injuries.
Trice was charged with resisting detention/arrest and violation of bail conditions.
Trice was out on bail for a criminal-threatening charge stemming from an April 14 incident.
Caught minutes later after they were spotted in the yard of 68 Walnut St. were Adrien Stillwell and Eddy Polanco, both 19 and of Manchester. Both were charged with resisting arrest.
Police say Polanco was carrying 13.2 grams of marijuana and was also charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Police said their initial investigation did not warrant a charge of attempted robbery for any of the three.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483