Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Lakes Region stores check for signs of snack fraud
Martell — whose route included 26 stores — was caught on video illegally taking 52 unsold, non-expired bags off the Tilton Dollar General Store’s shelves and leaving with them after putting 52 fresher bags on the shelves, Buffington said.
“He claimed he had to do it to make more money, but he wasn’t making a lot more money by committing these crimes,” Buffington said. “He’s been an employee on this route for five years, we have to wonder how long he’s been doing this, and we hope to have answers to that soon,” Buffington said.
After his arrest, Martell was released by a Franklin District Court judge on $2,000 personal recognizance bail.
The investigation continues, Buffington said. Anyone with information is asked to call the Tilton police detectives at 286-8207, pressing the number “3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917