Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lakes Region stores check for signs of snack fraud
Martell — whose route included 26 stores — was caught on video illegally taking 52 unsold, non-expired bags off the Tilton Dollar General Store’s shelves and leaving with them after putting 52 fresher bags on the shelves, Buffington said.
“He claimed he had to do it to make more money, but he wasn’t making a lot more money by committing these crimes,” Buffington said. “He’s been an employee on this route for five years, we have to wonder how long he’s been doing this, and we hope to have answers to that soon,” Buffington said.
After his arrest, Martell was released by a Franklin District Court judge on $2,000 personal recognizance bail.
The investigation continues, Buffington said. Anyone with information is asked to call the Tilton police detectives at 286-8207, pressing the number “3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483